Sunday, January 30, 2011

Birthday Celebration - January 29

On January 29, we celebrated my birthday with our friends here in Arizona. We had a great time!

New friends - Marilyn & Paul -









Donna & Bill -









DeAnn & Bruce -










Jack, Brandy & me -









Buddy, Shelley, & Sharon - (sorry we missed getting Tom in this picture)







We had drinks and snacks at DeAnn & Bruce's and then went to Garcia's (Mexican Restaurant) for dinner.

















What a day! We had a great time from morning to night. Thanks for making my birthday special.

2 comments:

interestingplaces said...

Hello Monty....Happy Belated Birthday to you. The photos look amazing and interesting. Please check out my blog and please leave a comment and become my follower. Thank you.
http://interestingplace1.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Have patience. There is a sheer chance of meeting success.
This is a link